Corporate & Business Law attorney Daniel Ganter is participating in a National Business Institute Seminar this spring entitled: Helping Your Client Buy or Sell a Small-to-Medium Sized Business. This seminar will take place May 7th at Embassy Suites Hotel in Bloomington. This basic-to-intermediate level course provides an overview of how to effectively advise a purchase or sale of a business and is intended for:
- Corporate/Business Attorneys
- Real Estate Attorneys
- General Practitioners
- In-House Counsel
- Registered Tax Return Preparers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
Dan will present an in-depth look at ETHICAL OBLIGATIONS regarding business sales in the afternoon from 3:30 – 4:30.
His presentation will address the following issues:
- Identify Who Will be Your Client
- Clearly Define the Role of the Advisor at the Outset to Avoid Conflict of Interest
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Identify and Respect Ethical Obligations to Non-Clients
- Exercise Independent Judgment on Behalf of Your Client
For more information or to register for this event please click Here.