If you have a criminal charge in Isanti, MN, you’ll want to call the experienced criminal lawyers at Barna, Guzy & Steffen. They have helped people with their criminal cases for over 70 years having been established in 1938.
When you call on the criminal defense attorneys at Barna, Guzy & Steffen, you are calling on a wealth of experience. They have public defender backgrounds and private criminal defense experience to help with your case. They handle all types of criminal cases including:
|– DUI/DWI (and all other traffic related offenses)||– Drug Crime Charges|
|– Misdemeanor||– Sex Crime Charges|
|– Gross Misdemeanor||– Homicide|
|– Felonies||– Theft and Property Crimes|
|– Assaults||– Expungement|
|– Domestic Crime Charges|
We will pursue your defenses as aggressively as possible!
|Our Team of Experienced Isanti Criminal Lawyers|
|Erickson, Jon P.||Sauter, Douglas G.||Villarreal, Adriel B.|
The Do’s and Don’ts after Being Arrested for a DWI
Were you arrested for a DWI in Isanti, Minnesota? Then you need to know the do’s and don’ts after being arrested for a DWI.
The List of Things to DO in a DWI Case
- Once you see the police car’s lights flashing in your rearview mirror, you should never speed off and lead the officer on a high speed chase. You will not win, and you’ll receive additional charges tacked on to your DWI charge. It is best to pull over on the side of the road as soon as it is safe for you.
- Be polite. Even though it is not a pleasant experience getting arrested for a DWI in Isanti, Minnesota, you do not want additional charges like resisting an officer or disorderly conduct.
- Call one of our experienced DWI attorneys to represent you in your DWI case. With our knowledge and experience, we’ll make sure you receive the best possible outcome for your situation.
The List of Things You Shouldn’t Do in a DWI Case
- Do not tell the law enforcement officer anything about your DWI case unless you are in the presence of your DWI attorney, where they’ll make the decision on how you are to answer.
- Do not fail to show up to your DWI court hearing; otherwise, the court will issue a bench warrant for your arrest, and your bail or bond will be revoked.
- Do not choose to represent yourself in your DWI case. Your future is at stake, and you do not know your constitutional and legal rights to protect your best interests.
Now you know the list of do’s and don’ts when you are arrested for a DWI in Isanti, Minnesota. Contact one of our knowledgeable DWI criminal lawyers to schedule your free consultation to discuss your case today.
This article is intended to provide general information only and should not be used as a substitute for legal counsel or advice. Please contact the attorneys at Barna, Guzy & Steffen, Ltd. to inquire about any information herein.