Are you looking for a family or divorce attorney in Blaine, MN? With over 100 years of legal service, Barna, Guzy & Steffen has the experience, sensitivity, and knowledge you need to solve your most pressing family law problems. We can help you with any of the following issues:
- Obtaining divorce mediation services.
- The division of marital and non-marital property.
- Child support issues.
- Parenting time issues.
- Obtaining or avoiding spousal maintenance payments.
- Navigating the family law appeals process.
Our Experienced Family & Divorce Lawyers Serving Blaine, MN
|Dodge, Beverly K.||Schading, Elizabeth A.|
In addition, family law is not just for divorcing couples. It’s also for grandparents who are denied the chance to see grandchildren after a divorce, for adult children looking to navigate the thorny issues of elder care, and for families who are grappling with adoption issues.
Here in Blaine there are many resources which can help families navigate some of these issues, either prior to seeking the aid of an attorney or while one is actively pursuing a case.
- Information on Minnesota’s pre-marital education law.
- A list of Blaine, MN family counselors for those who wish to save the marriage.
- Alexandra House, a Blaine, MN shelter.
- Information about Early Neutral Evaluation, a voluntary dispute resolution process for families nearing the divorce process.
- A link to Anoka County’s Children and Family Council.
- A directory of child care services in Blaine.
- The Anthony Lewis Center’s evaluation services for children’s mental health.
- Minnesota child support services online.
- You can get started with an adoption by visiting the Minnesota Adoption Resources Network.
- The Minnesota Help Line for Adoptive Families can be reached at 612-746-5128.
- Get household help for your loved one with the Anoka County Chores and More Program.
- The Anoka County Senior’s Information Line helps seniors get in touch with services in Blaine and throughout the county.
- Information about Senior Social Work Services.
- The Anoka County Family Caregiver Connection can help you find a caregiver for your loved one.
- Information about the Anoka County Senior Companion program.
- A list of the Senior Living Communities in Blaine.
In addition to all of these resources we maintain an extensive list of family law blog posts to help you get some of your most pressing general family law questions answered. The blog is not intended to serve as a substitute for real legal representation. It’s merely intended to help you become more informed about the Minnesota family law process so as to reduce any anxieties that you may be having.
Call us today to put our experience to work for you and your family!