Families here in Anoka, MN face real challenges every single day. That’s why the attorneys at BGS offer a full range of family law services. With over 100 years of legal experience, our family attorneys know that these challenges have the power to impact you financially as well as emotionally and can dictate the course of your life for many years to come. That’s why it’s so important to have someone who is on your side when it comes to issues like:
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Private Early Neutral Evaluation
- Divorce Mediation
Our Family & Divorce Lawyers Serving Anoka, MN
|Dodge, Beverly K.||Schading, Elizabeth A.|
The do-it-yourself option is also a poor choice for families navigating adoption issues or elder care issues, for many of the same reasons.
Anoka works hard to support families and has developed resources for all kinds of family issues. Here are some places you can go to seek help for your pressing family problems. Some resources will help you avoid court, while others will help you navigate issues when you’ve gone too far to avoid legal proceedings.
Marriage and Divorce Issues
- A list of Anoka, MN marriage and family counselors.
- Divorce support meet-up groups in Anoka, MN.
- If financial issues are tearing your family apart, consider visiting this website which provides information about financial assistance for families in Anoka.
- The Minnesota Child Support portal.
- Information about obtaining child care assistance in Anoka, MN.
- A list of Women, Infants, and Children’s (WIC) Clinics in Anoka County.
Elder Care Services
- Anoka County’s services for the protection of vulnerable adults.
- The Minnesota Board on Aging.
- The Anoka County Resource Guide for Seniors.
- Anoka County adoption assistance services.
- The Minnesota Adoption Resource Network provides a wealth of information about adoption.
- A list of adoption therapists in Anoka to help families meet the special mental and emotional challenges of adoption.
- BBB accredited paternity testing services in Anoka, MN.
- Minnesota’s state-published paternity pamphlet: “Being a Legal Father.”
- The Minnesota Father’s Adoption Registry for fathers who want to help ensure they have the option to pursue their rights as a father if their child is put up for adoption.
In addition to all of these resources we offer lots of family law articles on our blog. These articles are not meant as a replacement for one-on-one legal advice. Rather, they are intended to help you gain a better understanding of your circumstances so that you can make better decisions.
Ready to get help for your family issues? Call us today at (763) 780-8500. We offer appointments Monday – Friday during office hours, with extended after-work hours available on Tuesday evenings.