If you’re looking for a family lawyer in Andover, MN then you’ve come to the right place. BGS family attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience tackling every kind of family issue that the courts handle. Whether you’re pursuing a divorce, defending your parental rights or are attempting to mediate disputes over elder care, BGS can help. Here are some of the issues we tackle on a daily basis:
- Parenting Time
- Spousal Maintenance
- Pre-marital Agreements
- Division of property including business interests.
Our Team of Family & Divorce Lawyers Serving Andover, MN
|Dodge, Beverly K.||Sauter, Douglas G.||Schading, Elizabeth A.|
A good family law attorney gets to know you, your family, and your situation so that they can be there for you now and in the future. That’s why we at BGS seek to build a relationship with you while attempting to provide you with any and all resources we can find for you in order to support your family’s needs.
Andover is similarly committed to family issues and, together with Anoka County and the State of Minnesota, offers a number of different resources to support children, couples, and families. We’ve compiled some of those resources below.
Building Stronger Marriages
- A list of marriage counselors in Andover, MN.
- A list of pre-marital counseling services in Andover.
- A couple’s communication retreat offered by the University of Minnesota.
Caring for Children
- Child care assistance for families in financial distress.
- Find a full searchable directory of child care and other services at MinnesotaHelp.info.
- The Minnesota child support calculator.
- Minnesota child support online portal.
- A Grandparent’s Guide to Child Support for grandparents who are raising grandchildren.
- “Changing Your Minnesota Child Support Order,” a pamphlet from the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- DNA testing services in Andover, MN.
- “The Power of Two,” an informational video about establishing paternity in Anoka County.
Caring for Elderly Adults
- Information on the Anoka County “Chores and More” services to obtain light household help for seniors.
- Help for homebound seniors in Anoka County.
- Senior outreach programs in Anoka County.
In addition to city, county, and state resources, BGS offers a wealth of free information on a variety of family law issues on our blog. This information is not intended as a substitute for one-on-one legal counsel. However, it can arm you with information that you need to make informed decisions as you work with a lawyer, and it can reduce anxieties by giving you some idea of what to expect as you tackle your family problems.
We encourage you to read about each of our family lawyers so that you can get an idea of who you might be working with should you contact us. If you need more specific help, please call us at (763) 780-8500.